on Your Next Order
He-Man Mallet 11" 2 Lbs [906g] Head Stainless Steel Diameter 38/33/24mm Grooved Black Plastic Handle
He-man mallet 11" 2 lbs grooved black plastic handle is made for cutting and scraping the bones in orthopedic surgeries.
5 Years Warranty
Return & WarrantyEasy Returns If any of our instrument Malfunctions or conk outs, we’re here to repair or replace your instrument depending upon the warranty of the tool. Warranty Details
The below instruments manufactured by GerMedUSA have limited warranties:
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Shipping OptionsWorldwide Shipping We ship via UPS and USPS. Any First time Orders which exceed $300.00 or more automatically qualify for free standard shipping (US Only), this excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska.
He-man mallet is explicitly made to assist in orthopedic surgical procedures. It comes in numerous variations to assist the surgeons in numerous procedures conveniently. Moreover, it features a black grooved plastic handle for easier grasping ability. The instrument has 11" in length and weighs 906 grams.
• Black Plastic Handle
• Stainless Sterilizable Material
• Unique Shape
• Available In Other Variations