Corkscrew Small Bone Manipulator 4"
Corkscrew small bone Manipulator is designed to incise the small bones of the foot and hand.
5 Years Warranty
Return & WarrantyEasy Returns If any of our instrument Malfunctions or conk outs, we’re here to repair or replace your instrument depending upon the warranty of the tool. Warranty Details
The below instruments manufactured by GerMedUSA have limited warranties:
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Shipping OptionsWorldwide Shipping We ship via UPS and USPS. Any First time Orders which exceed $300.00 or more automatically qualify for free standard shipping (US Only), this excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska.
During the basal joint arthroplasty, a small bone manipulator helps with removal of trapezium. It also helps with extraction of carpal bones in wrist surgical procedures. Choose the variation and size of bone manipulator of your choice or as per the need of surgical procedures.
• Corrosion and resistance-free
• Ideal for manipulations of small bones
|Item Type:||Corkscrew Small Bone Manipulator|
|Unit of Measure:||Each|