Joseph Skin Hook One Prong 6 1/2"
Joseph Skin Hook is often used handheld retractor to hold back the skin during intranasal and pharyngeal surgery procedures.
5 Years Warranty
Return & WarrantyEasy Returns If any of our instrument Malfunctions or conk outs, we’re here to repair or replace your instrument depending upon the warranty of the tool. Warranty Details
The below instruments manufactured by GerMedUSA have limited warranties:
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Shipping OptionsWorldwide Shipping We ship via UPS and USPS. Any First time Orders which exceed $300.00 or more automatically qualify for free standard shipping (US Only), this excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska.
Joseph Skin Hook is suitable for holding back the skin in surgical procedures like intranasal and pharyngeal. This instrument has one prong hook on end. Moreover, it has German stainless material to ensure the tool's longevity.
• German Stainless Material
• Reusable, Durable, Sterilizable
• Available In Several Variations
• Surface Inert To Chemical Reactions
|Item Type:||Joseph Skin Hook|
|Instruments Length:||6 1/2"|
|Unit of Measure:||Each|
|Therapeutic Specialty:||One Prong|