Rochester Carmalt Forceps, 6 1/4", Curved, Left Hand
Rochester Carmalt Forceps, 6 1/4", Curved, Longitudinal Serrations, Left Hand
5 Years Warranty
Return & WarrantyEasy Returns If any of our instrument Malfunctions or conk outs, we’re here to repair or replace your instrument depending upon the warranty of the tool. Warranty Details
The below instruments manufactured by GerMedUSA have limited warranties:
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Shipping OptionsWorldwide Shipping We ship via UPS and USPS. Any First time Orders which exceed $300.00 or more automatically qualify for free standard shipping (US Only), this excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska.
This is a standard type of curved hemostatic clamp with longitudinal serrations used to occlude larger vessels and tissue before ligation, usually in a deeper wound or heavier tissue.