Kirk Mallet 8" Brass Filled 1lb 6OZ
Kirk mallet is an orthopedic surgical tool used where the driving force is required for scraping, cutting, and splitting bones.
5 Years Warranty
Return & WarrantyEasy Returns If any of our instrument Malfunctions or conk outs, we’re here to repair or replace your instrument depending upon the warranty of the tool. Warranty Details
The below instruments manufactured by GerMedUSA have limited warranties:
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Shipping OptionsWorldwide Shipping We ship via UPS and USPS. Any First time Orders which exceed $300.00 or more automatically qualify for free standard shipping (US Only), this excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska.
Kirk mallet is generally used in orthopedic and other surgical practices that require driving force to cut, split, or scrap the bones. The tool is available in several variations and comes with moderately large heads. Likewise, the tool is composed of German stainless to last long. It will be resistant to chemical reactions and corrosion.
• Built-In Corrosion Resistance
• German Stainless Material
• Several Variations Available
• Low Maintenance Tool
|Item Type:||Kirk Mallet|
|Instruments Length:||8", 1lb 6OZ|
|Material (Secondary):||Brass Filled|
|Unit of Measure:||Each|