Mayfield Rongeur 7" 3mm Double Action
Mayfield rongeur is broadly used in many orthopedic surgical tasks for gouging out the bones with utmost feasibility.
5 Years Warranty
Return & WarrantyEasy Returns If any of our instrument Malfunctions or conk outs, we’re here to repair or replace your instrument depending upon the warranty of the tool. Warranty Details
The below instruments manufactured by GerMedUSA have limited warranties:
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Shipping OptionsWorldwide Shipping We ship via UPS and USPS. Any First time Orders which exceed $300.00 or more automatically qualify for free standard shipping (US Only), this excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska.
Mayfield rongeur features a plier-style handle that makes manipulation of bone easier without causing damage to the nearby tissues. Additionally, it has a 7" length and 3mm tip size. The double-action mechanism makes the grip even more convenient. It will assist in gouging bones easily in surgery.
• German Stainless Assembly
• Steam Sterilizable
• Double Action Mechanism
• Reusable, Lightweight, Corrode Resistant
|Item Type:||Mayfield Rongeur|
|Unit of Measure:||Each|