Westcott Tenotomy Scissors 4 1/4" - Blunt Tips With Spring Handle
Westcott Tenotomy Scissors are used to assist in ophthalmological procedures. These scissors have sharp, blunt tips.
5 Years Warranty
Return & WarrantyEasy Returns If any of our instrument Malfunctions or conk outs, we’re here to repair or replace your instrument depending upon the warranty of the tool. Warranty Details
The below instruments manufactured by GerMedUSA have limited warranties:
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Shipping OptionsWorldwide Shipping We ship via UPS and USPS. Any First time Orders which exceed $300.00 or more automatically qualify for free standard shipping (US Only), this excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska.
Westcott Tenotomy Scissors have sharp, blunt, straight, or curved edges as per the surgeon's requirement. These scissors have German stainless material to ensure durability and corrosion resistance. Moreover, the scissors are sterilizable for reuse.
• German Stainless Material
• Spring Handle
• Sharp Blunt Tips
• Curved Thin Or Straight Blades
|Item Type:||Westcott Tenotomy Scissors|
|Instruments Length:||4 1/4"|
|Handle Type:||Spring Handle|
|Unit of Measure:||Each|