Kalt Needle Holder Serrated 5 1/2" Tungsten Carbide
Kalt Needle Holder is made to assist in the postoperative management of eye surgeries. This instrument has tungsten carbide inserts to become durable.
5 Years Warranty
Return & WarrantyEasy Returns If any of our instrument Malfunctions or conk outs, we’re here to repair or replace your instrument depending upon the warranty of the tool. Warranty Details
The below instruments manufactured by GerMedUSA have limited warranties:
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Shipping OptionsWorldwide Shipping We ship via UPS and USPS. Any First time Orders which exceed $300.00 or more automatically qualify for free standard shipping (US Only), this excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska.
Kalt Needle Holder is made for grasping the needle in strabismus, lid, lacrimal surgical procedures. This instrument has a 5 1/2" overall length, and it comes in several sizes. Besides that, it consists of German stainless material to become reusable, durable, and long-lasting.
• German Stainless Material
• Steam Sterilizable, Durable, Lightweight
• Surface Inert To Chemical Reactions
• Available In Several Sizes
|Item Type:||Kalt Needle Holder|
|Instruments Length:||5 1/2"|
|Material:||German Surgical Stainless Steel|
|Unit of Measure:||Each|