Lineman Pliers 8 1/2" with Cutter Maximum Capacity 1.6mm [0.062"]
Lineman pliers are made for deploying k-wires as well as pins in orthopedic surgical practices. This instrument comes in many variations.
5 Years Warranty
Return & WarrantyEasy Returns If any of our instrument Malfunctions or conk outs, we’re here to repair or replace your instrument depending upon the warranty of the tool. Warranty Details
The below instruments manufactured by GerMedUSA have limited warranties:
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Shipping OptionsWorldwide Shipping We ship via UPS and USPS. Any First time Orders which exceed $300.00 or more automatically qualify for free standard shipping (US Only), this excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska.
Lineman pliers are ideal for bending the wires and pins in surgeries. It is assembled with German stainless; therefore, you can reuse the plier after autoclaving. Besides, this instrument boasts serrated jaws to be highly suitable for orthopedic surgeries. It features high tensile strength to become surface inert to chemical reactions.
• Slightly Serrated Jaws, Unique Cutter
• Available In Many Variations
• German Stainless, Steam Sterilizable, Reusable
• Low Maintenance Required
|Item Type:||Lineman Pliers with Cutter|
|Instruments Length:||8 1/2"|
|Unit of Measure:||Each|