Harmon Chisel 10" Stepped 6mm
Harmon Chisels are used in lumbar vertebral bodies. The instrument is used in diagnosing and treating joint ailments.
5 Years Warranty
Return & WarrantyEasy Returns If any of our instrument Malfunctions or conk outs, we’re here to repair or replace your instrument depending upon the warranty of the tool. Warranty Details
The below instruments manufactured by GerMedUSA have limited warranties:
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Shipping OptionsWorldwide Shipping We ship via UPS and USPS. Any First time Orders which exceed $300.00 or more automatically qualify for free standard shipping (US Only), this excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska.
The instrument has a 6mm stepped tip that allows precision during procedures like arthroscopy. The 10'’ body prevents muscle tremors in surgeons even after prolonged usage. In addition, the stainless instrument remains corrosion-free and does not break off easily.
● 10’’ instrument length
● Stepped 6mm tip
● Ideal for orthopedic surgical procedure
● Minimally Invasive in nature
|Item Type:||Harmon Chisel|
|Unit of Measure:||Each|