on Your Next Order
U.S. Army Gauze Scissors 8"
Renowned for their dependable, sharp cutting ability, these U.S. Army Gauze Scissors are 8" long and designed for the swift, clean cutting of gauze and other surgical materials. They offer an ergonomic handle for a comfortable and secure grip. These exceptionally balanced and lightweight 100% German medical-grade stainless steel scissors are assessable in multiple variations to fulfill the surgery’s specialties.
5 Years Warranty
Return & WarrantyEasy Returns If any of our instrument Malfunctions or conk outs, we’re here to repair or replace your instrument depending upon the warranty of the tool. Warranty Details
The below instruments manufactured by GerMedUSA have limited warranties:
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Shipping OptionsWorldwide Shipping We ship via UPS and USPS. Any First time Orders which exceed $300.00 or more automatically qualify for free standard shipping (US Only), this excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska.
U.S. Army Gauze Scissors, measuring 8", provide unparalleled performance for any medical professional. Precision is the key to these scissors, as they are adeptly designed for the swift and efficient cutting of gauze and other surgical materials. Perfect for various medical scenarios, including emergencies and field operations
Here are some key features of the U.S. Army Gauze Scissors 8":
• Constructed from durable, high-grade stainless steel
• Features a comfortable, ergonomic handle for a secure grip
• Designed for swift and clean cuts
• Autoclavable, ensuring safe and sanitary use