Nail Rasp No 93 Double Ended 6 3/4" Delicate Angled Up/Down 2mm Plain Serrated
Nail Rasps are used to file uneven edges of nails during a podiatry treatment. The grooved edge of the Rasp smooths out the nails.
5 Years Warranty
Return & WarrantyEasy Returns If any of our instrument Malfunctions or conk outs, we’re here to repair or replace your instrument depending upon the warranty of the tool. Warranty Details
The below instruments manufactured by GerMedUSA have limited warranties:
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Shipping OptionsWorldwide Shipping We ship via UPS and USPS. Any First time Orders which exceed $300.00 or more automatically qualify for free standard shipping (US Only), this excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska.
Nail rasps are used smooth and file ends of nails. The instrument file nail ends that start growing inside the nearby tissues.
• Double-ended instrument
• Ideal for rasping nail edges
• Ergonomic design
|Instruments Length:||6 3/4"|
|Handle Type:||Double Ended|
|Unit of Measure:||Each|