Fergusson Bone Forceps 8" Teeth 2x2
Fergusson Bone Forceps are used in bone alignment procedures. The ratchet handle allows an excellent grip on the surgeon.
5 Years Warranty
Return & WarrantyEasy Returns If any of our instrument Malfunctions or conk outs, we’re here to repair or replace your instrument depending upon the warranty of the tool. Warranty Details
The below instruments manufactured by GerMedUSA have limited warranties:
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Shipping OptionsWorldwide Shipping We ship via UPS and USPS. Any First time Orders which exceed $300.00 or more automatically qualify for free standard shipping (US Only), this excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska.
Fergusson Bone forceps are used to hold bone blocks during the preparation and shaping of the pilot hole for the micro screw fixation procedure. The stainless finish instrument is not only sturdy but also remains rust-free.
• Used in multiple orthopedic and dental surgical procedures
• Minimally invasive design
• Ratchet handle
|Item Type:||Fergusson Bone Forceps|
|Tip Size:||2x2 Teeth|
|Unit of Measure:||Each|