on Your Next Order
Plate and Bone Holding Forceps 5" One Pointed and One Footplate Tip Maximum Opening 16mm
The Plate and Bone Holding forceps are used in multiple surgical procedures. For instance, the instrument is used in IM pinning and guiding, and adding bone plates during a reduction surgery.
5 Years Warranty
Return & WarrantyEasy Returns If any of our instrument Malfunctions or conk outs, we’re here to repair or replace your instrument depending upon the warranty of the tool. Warranty Details
The below instruments manufactured by GerMedUSA have limited warranties:
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Shipping OptionsWorldwide Shipping We ship via UPS and USPS. Any First time Orders which exceed $300.00 or more automatically qualify for free standard shipping (US Only), this excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska.
The surgical instruments are used in maintaining bone plates during reduction surgical procedures. The curved tip of the instrument allows easy bone manipulation during lengthy reduction surgery.
• Ideal for grasping bone and tissue fragments
• Used in multiple surgical procedures
• Curved tip
• Lightweight and rustproof