Gillies Hook Small 8"
Gillies Hook Small 8" is useful for surgeons to grasp, hold, and elevate skin flaps while closing a wound or performing reconstructive surgery. We use German stainless steel to make it corrosion-resistant and easily sterilizable.
5 Years Warranty
Return & WarrantyEasy Returns If any of our instrument Malfunctions or conk outs, we’re here to repair or replace your instrument depending upon the warranty of the tool. Warranty Details
The below instruments manufactured by GerMedUSA have limited warranties:
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Shipping OptionsWorldwide Shipping We ship via UPS and USPS. Any First time Orders which exceed $300.00 or more automatically qualify for free standard shipping (US Only), this excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska.
The surgical instrument features an ergonomically designed handle to provide a comfortable grip and prevent accidental injuries due to tool slippage. In addition, our instrument has the following features:
• Long shaft to access confined surgical sites easily
• Sharp hook for effortless skin retraction
• Hook with a pointed tip for the atraumatic elevation of skin flaps
• Surface inert to many chemical reactions
|Item Type:||Gillies Hook|
|Unit of Measure:||Each|