Bone Holding Forceps 5 1/2" Angled With Serrations
Bone Holding Forceps help in grasping and moulding the bones during orthopedic surgery. The Angled head of the forceps is ideal for fracture restoration.
5 Years Warranty
Return & WarrantyEasy Returns If any of our instrument Malfunctions or conk outs, we’re here to repair or replace your instrument depending upon the warranty of the tool. Warranty Details
The below instruments manufactured by GerMedUSA have limited warranties:
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Shipping OptionsWorldwide Shipping We ship via UPS and USPS. Any First time Orders which exceed $300.00 or more automatically qualify for free standard shipping (US Only), this excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska.
The Bone Holding Forceps contain angled tips that contours the bone curvature perfectly. The handles of the instrument come with self-locking mechanisms with laxity at joints.
• Serrated jaws allow contoured bone grasp
• Self-locking handles
• Easy to work with for a longer span
|Item Type:||Bone Holding Forceps|
|Instruments Length:||5 1/2"|
|Unit of Measure:||Each|