Cottle Rasp 8" Straight 7mm Backward Cutting Plain Serrations
Cottle rasps are used in filing bones during a nasal reconstructive surgical procedure. The plain serration of the instrument allows backward cutting of the cartilage and bone tissues.
5 Years Warranty
Return & WarrantyEasy Returns If any of our instrument Malfunctions or conk outs, we’re here to repair or replace your instrument depending upon the warranty of the tool. Warranty Details
The below instruments manufactured by GerMedUSA have limited warranties:
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Shipping OptionsWorldwide Shipping We ship via UPS and USPS. Any First time Orders which exceed $300.00 or more automatically qualify for free standard shipping (US Only), this excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska.
Cottle Rasps are used in rasping and whittling nasal bone and cartilage during procedures like Rhinoplasty. The Serrated tip of the instrument is ergonomically designed for performing backward cutting.
• Ideal for rasping nasal bones
• Performs backward cutting
|Item Type:||Cottle Rasp|
|Unit of Measure:||Each|