Maltz Nasal Rasp 7" Backward Cutting
Maltz Nasal Rasp assists in rasping nasal bone during nasal surgery. From coarse grit to fine rasping, the instrument is versatile.
5 Years Warranty
Return & WarrantyEasy Returns If any of our instrument Malfunctions or conk outs, we’re here to repair or replace your instrument depending upon the warranty of the tool. Warranty Details
The below instruments manufactured by GerMedUSA have limited warranties:
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Shipping OptionsWorldwide Shipping We ship via UPS and USPS. Any First time Orders which exceed $300.00 or more automatically qualify for free standard shipping (US Only), this excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska.
Maltz Nasal Rasp is used in shaping, filing, and rasping nasal bone hump. The ergonomic design of the instrument allows effective backward cutting during Rhinoplasty.
• Ergonomic design
• Assist in rasping nasal bone
• A versatile surgical instrument
|Unit of Measure:||Each|