Bone Holding Clamp 6" With Measuring Caliper
The Bone Holding Clamp comes with a measuring caliper. The instrument is used in mobilizing bone fragments.
5 Years Warranty
Return & WarrantyEasy Returns If any of our instrument Malfunctions or conk outs, we’re here to repair or replace your instrument depending upon the warranty of the tool. Warranty Details
The below instruments manufactured by GerMedUSA have limited warranties:
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Shipping OptionsWorldwide Shipping We ship via UPS and USPS. Any First time Orders which exceed $300.00 or more automatically qualify for free standard shipping (US Only), this excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska.
The bone Holding Clamp is used to locate and grasp bone segments during a surgical procedure. The 6" handles of the forceps allow optimum holding to the surgeon.
• Comes with Measuring Caliper
• Stainless steel finish
• Ideal in grasping bone
|Item Type:||Bone Holding Clamp|
|Unit of Measure:||Each|