on Your Next Order
Screw Extractors Set with Case 6"
Screw extractors are T-shaped instruments with screw patterns at the working end, which function similarly to a drill. The tool ideally collects the headless screws, micro fragments, and small cannulated screws.
5 Years Warranty
Return & WarrantyEasy Returns If any of our instrument Malfunctions or conk outs, we’re here to repair or replace your instrument depending upon the warranty of the tool. Warranty Details
The below instruments manufactured by GerMedUSA have limited warranties:
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Shipping OptionsWorldwide Shipping We ship via UPS and USPS. Any First time Orders which exceed $300.00 or more automatically qualify for free standard shipping (US Only), this excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska.
The instrument is ideal for the extraction of screws during various surgical operations. It has a resilient structure with a firm body that is lightweight and easy to handle. It is a German forged instrument with a compact structure and high tensile strength.
• Screw patterns
• German forged instrument body
• Resistive to corrosive materials
• High tensile strength