on Your Next Order
Bone Elevator Large Handle 17" Plastic Handle 9" 17mm
Bone elevator large handle 17" is specifically designed for shaping, smoothing, and removing the bone with the pull stroke.
5 Years Warranty
Return & WarrantyEasy Returns If any of our instrument Malfunctions or conk outs, we’re here to repair or replace your instrument depending upon the warranty of the tool. Warranty Details
The below instruments manufactured by GerMedUSA have limited warranties:
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Shipping OptionsWorldwide Shipping We ship via UPS and USPS. Any First time Orders which exceed $300.00 or more automatically qualify for free standard shipping (US Only), this excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska.
A bone elevator is a surgical tool that is made to be used in orthopedic surgeries. The tool has a large handle to be aptly held in any surgical procedure. Moreover, it comes with a 17mm blade tip and German stainless material. It has a high tensile strength to be non-reactive against all chemicals.
• Built-In Corrosion Resistant
• Large Handle
• Wide Blade Tip
• Crafted Uniquely With A Long Handle