Aluminum Handle Mallet 9" 1lb 12OZ
Aluminum handle mallet is made for scraping, cutting, and splitting the bones in orthopedic surgical practices and comes in numerous variations.
5 Years Warranty
Return & WarrantyEasy Returns If any of our instrument Malfunctions or conk outs, we’re here to repair or replace your instrument depending upon the warranty of the tool. Warranty Details
The below instruments manufactured by GerMedUSA have limited warranties:
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Shipping OptionsWorldwide Shipping We ship via UPS and USPS. Any First time Orders which exceed $300.00 or more automatically qualify for free standard shipping (US Only), this excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska.
Aluminum handle mallet is made to assist in orthopedic surgical procedures while splitting the bones. It comes in quite a lot of variations to assist the surgeons in several surgical procedures. Moreover, it boasts a unique structure to apply force perfectly. The mallet features an ergonomically designed round handle for the right holding aptitude.
• Conveniently Shaped Handle
• German Stainless Head and Aluminum Handle
• Ergonomic Construction
• Comes In Several Variations
|Material:||Stainless Steel, Aluminum|
|Item Type:||Aluminum Handle Mallet|
|Instruments Length:||9" 1lb 12OZ|
|Unit of Measure:||Each|